Friday, February 17, 2006

Obsessive or not?

I hate surprizes. I always have. One way to drive me crazy is to placed a wrapped box, etc. in my view and not let me know what is inside. I shake, weigh, measure and even beg the person who wrapped it to let me know what is inside. The package or unknown item can be intended for anybody, not just for me, and I still obsess about it. I think this is genetic because my older sister is the same way. She was quite adept at stealthily unwrapping and re-wrapping Christmas and birthday packages. I know this because on several occasions she told me what everyone was getting for Christmas.

This being said, I must confess that SP7 is driving me INSANE! I know my spoiler is from Missouri and that her name is Cindy. Given those vital pieces of information one would think that any chimpanzee (or other creature with opposable thumbs and a keyboard) could track down her blogsite. I have spent HOURS, literally trying to find her but to no avail. My husband fluctuates between amusement that I can't find her and annoyance that I'm wasting quality drywalling time.

I was extremely upset when I accidentally posted a revealing comment on my spoilee's blogsite. And I would in no way wish to strip Cindy of her secrecy for fear of ruining her fun. But guilt at not working on my Olympic socks or helping my husband with the house has prompted my confession.

So, as I hang my head in shame, I will walk away from the keyboard and go undertake a necessary endeavor. Happy Friday everyone!




That being said, I just received yet ANOTHER Friday card from Cindy. This one came with music and wished me a happy President's Day weekend. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up. I have faith in you.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Sherrill said...

Isn't that half the fun of riddles and such...trying to figure them out? LOL I also have been trying to track my SP...to no avail.

Drywall...I so feel for you. Sanding was always the worst part...it seemed to go on forever, and ever, and ever.

Have a great Monday and Tuesday...see you later in the week.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home