Monday, May 08, 2006

Thank Heavens... an answer!

The mystery loo belonged to (drum roll) Jacqueline Kennedy! It was on the Air Force One airplane used at that time. KitKatKnits contest created quite the diversion from my mundane chores. I've been sorting lots of crap for an impending garage/yard sale, attempting to install new gutters on the back of our house and trying to catch up with weeding and other yardwork. All three of these tasks suck. I'm hoping to catch up on some knitting time today while sitting in the school parking lots for pick ups. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would NEVER have guessed. NEVER. I hope you get knitting time. Everything else sounds hard and labor intensive. Wish I could help with the sale. It's always easier when you have help. You have a great Monday, too.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

my first guess was right! and i told you i thought it looked like an airline toilet. did anyone guess it right on her blog?

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling, it has still busied my little brain over the last few days, but I would never have come up with Jacky Kennedy. Hmmm, I'd somehow expected a more luxurious loo in the Air Force One, but perhaps back then...

12:14 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That is so funny!

You know...having a garage sale makes more room for YARN.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Teyani said...

What a hystercial photo of Jackie-O's loo... who wouldda thought!


thanks for de-lurking on my blog! I would have answered, but limitations of 'blogger' - and not having emails on it stink!
The sheep look alot less sad after only 3 days. The buzz-cut is growing!(grins)
and no - I send my fleeces out to Fantasy Fibers to have them processed - after originally doing about 10 of them, I found I enjoyed spinning MUCH more than washing out poopey wool !(hah)
Will you be coming to Black Sheep Gathering in June or OFFF in Sept?

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home